If you can not use UniversityAdmissions.se or eduID.se to log in and activate your account, or set a new password A, you can pick up a onetime passcode by presenting a valid identity document in a number of places at the University.
As a student, employee or likewise active with a Swedish personal identity number, sign in using your social security number (twelve numbers) and the onetime passcode. Please note that the one-off code is valid only for four hours after receiving it.
Do you not have a Swedish personal identity number or is an external user, ie. not a student, employed or likewise active at the University, you will receive special instructions on the paper with the onetime passcode that you receive. Please note that the onetime passcode is valid only for four hours after receiving it.
If you don't have a Swedish personal identity number and can't pick up a onetime passcode in Uppsala or in Visby, you should contact the IT Service Desk at the university to get more help.
You can pick up a onetime passcode by presenting a valid identity document at the following places
- Receptionen at Uppsala Biomedical Centre (BMC), Husargatan 3 room B7:121a in Uppsala
- Reception at Blåsenhus, von Kraemers allé; 1A in Uppsala
- Reception at Campus Gotland; Cramérgatan 3 in Visby
- Reception at Ekonomikum; Kyrkogårdsgatan 10 entrance 10B in Uppsala
- Reception at Engelska parken, Thunbergsvägen 3H in Uppsala
- Reception at Gamla torget, Gamla torget 6 in Uppsala
- Reception at Geo Centre, Villavägen 16 in Uppsala
- Reception at Rudbeck laboratory, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20 i Uppsala
- Servicecenter, Segerstedt building, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 7 in Uppsala
- Onetime passcodes are now available at the following locations at Ångström Laboratory, Lägerhyddsvägen 1, Uppsala
- Employees will receive onetime code of their employer/institution/unit's staff administrator in connection with the recruitment process.
- Students usually receive their onetime codes via student service in Ångström (adjacent to the library on floor 1)
- Employees and students can also retrieve their onetime code at The reception or “Keys and Cards”-desk at the Ångströmlaboratory, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 in Uppsala
Please note that you can only fetch a onetime passcode at the sites at their regular hours. As more sites can handout onetime passcode's this list will be expanded.
Which valid identification documents can be used to get a onetime passcode?
- National identity card issued within EU, EEA or Switzerland
- Driving license issued from 2013 (or later) within EU, EEA or Switzerland
- Swedish driving license
- Swedish Tax Agency identity card
- SIS-marked identity card issued by a Swedish bank or company
- Swedish national identity card issued by the Swedish police